Incorporating a 6” C-CAM® bass driver, a 6” C-CAM® bass/mid driver, and a 1” Gold Dome C-CAM® tweeter, the RS6 is a svelte floor-stander, equally at home in stereo and multi-channel applications. Its dynamic expression, natural voicing, and taut bass power will deliver outstanding levels of refinement and resolution.
- Advanced tweeter design providing smoother character with increased clarity.
- New C-CAM® cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- New bass chassis design for better rigidity and damping properties.
- Improved bass performance with high efficiency.
- High quality crossovers.
- Matching drivers in all models for better integration and system building.
- Real wood veneer top bottom.
Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 30 KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 91 dB
Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 40 – 120 W
Tweeter Crossover Frequency: 3 KHz
Drive Unit Compliment: 1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass
1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass Mid-range
1 x 1” (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM® tweeter.
Cabinet Design: Balanced velocity twin reflex ported
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D) 33 1/2 x 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 inch
Plinth Dimensions: (H x W x D) 34 7/16 x 10 1/16 x 12 inch
Individual Weight: 18 Kg (39.6 lb)
|See also different:|| |