Music Hall USB-1
Music Hall’s USB-1 is a convenient, easy to use, and fun turntable. It’s a snap to set up and comes with everything you need to start spinning vinyl.
Whether you’re looking to digitize and download your record collection, or simply discover the joy of spinning vinyl, the USB-1 is your answer. It has a built-in phono preamp, cartridge and dust cover.
- extremely quiet belt drive, 2-speed turntable
- aluminum die-cast platter
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm playback speeds
- high gloss black finish
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC
- analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out
- balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge supplied
- anti-skating control for increased stereo balance
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control
- dust cover included
- designed and developed in the US and France
Dimensions: w17.7 x d13.8 x h5.7 in.
Weight: 12 lbs.
|See also different:|| |