The Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine is an exceptionally well-designed fully automated machine designed for the thorough and careful cleaning of all vinyl records. This Award Winning Okki Nokki European-designed Record Cleaning Machine consists of a heavy-duty motor/turntable and vacuum system encased in a compact aluminum chassis. It’s a cool running turntable that allows for hours of use and a quiet motor leaves your sanity intact!
When used with the supplied goat hair cleaning brush and the proprietary record cleaning fluid, the forward/reverse turntable motion allows for extremely effective groove scrubbing. Once cleaned, the record can be vacuumed using the suction arm. The residual dirt and fluid is then removed by suction and transferred into the internal liquid reservoir, which is emptied via a waste tube tucked in the back of the aluminum case.
- Built-in safety features prevent fluid being sucked into the vacuum motor and the turntable motor overheating.
- Cool running turntable motor allows for hours of use, no need for noisy fans.
- Comes complete with record cleaning fluid and goat hair brush.
- Auto shut-off should the user forget to drain down reservoir.
- Forward and reverse motor for ‘scrubbing’ action.
- Quiet vacuum motor.
- Available in Black or White finish
Included In the Box:
- Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine
- 1x 12″ Plastic Vacuum Arm (Tubes for 7″ and 10″ records are available separately)
- 1x Goat Hair Cleaning Brush
- 1x Aluminum Record Clamp
- 1x 50 ml Bottle of Record Cleaning Fluid, Concentrated
- Grounded, Detachable, AC Power Cord
- Dimensions: 13″ x 16″ x 13″
|See also different:|| |