The Fono MM is a moving magnet disc stage which has been designed to be effective, easy to use and above all reproduce music. The new surface mount board layout has been optimised to work with the latest generation of RP turntables.
Winner of the WHAT HI-FI Award 2014 for Best phono stage.
This compact design, now housed in our custom case to aesthetically match the rest of the range, offers performance way beyond that expected at this price point and makes an excellent addition to any vinyl based system. The Fono MM simply connects to the line input on the amplifier and the tonearm leads and earth (if used) to the input sockets and earth terminal of the Fono MM back panel.
- Input sensitivity = 3mV for 200mV output / Input loading = 47KW in parallel with 100pF
- Maximum input level = 100mV
- Minimum output load impedance = 36.5dB
- Power requirements = 24v AC @ 110mA (Rega PS1)
- Frequency response (50KW load) = 17Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA accuracy (50KW load) = +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz
- Dimensions: Width 178mm x Depth140mm x Height 45mm.
|See also different:|| |