Hey, your mom called and she wants something from Backbeat for Mother’s Day. No, she didn’t specify what, but we have some suggestions from the book side…
- For the mom with a sense of humour and/or any mom at all: How it Works: The Mum by Jason Hazeley + Joel Morris
- For the rad/feminist mom: Rad Women Worldwide: Artists and Athletes, Pirates and Punks, and Other Revolutionaries Who Shaped History by Kate Schatz + Miriam Klein Stahl
- For the non-fiction-loving mom: Mom & Me & Mom by Maya Angelou
- For the classic mom: Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- For someone’s mom you don’t know so well: a Backbeat wrapped surprise paperback
- For the soon-to-be mom: Rock and Roll Baby Names by Margaret Eby
- For the mom who loves to cook: Cravings by uber-cool mom Chrissy Teigen
- For the fashion-loving mom: Women in This Town by Giuseppe Santamaria
- For the, uh, overbearing mom: S’Mother: The Story of a Man, His Mom, and the Thousands of Altogether Insane Letters She’s Mailed Him by Adam Chester
- For the mom to read with her little one: I Love My Mommy by Jonathan Litton + Fhiona Galloway
We’ve got everything you need right here…top your gift off with one of our edgy or pretty cards (your choice) and, if you’re really stuck, we also sell gift cards in any denomination you’d like.
Then give her what all moms really want: some peace and quiet to go and read.