In the spirit of the holiday, I figured I’d post the mysteries/thrillers from the haul for you today…
My personal book choices tend to lean towards the non-scary, but I’ve gleaned some insights from the jackets of this lot. Some words of advice:
1) It’s probably best to stay away from abandoned houses near rivers.
2) Try your best to avoid being mauled by bears.
3) Don’t accept mysterious boxes from strangers dressed all in black.
4) Don’t believe everything criminal masterminds tell you from their prison cells.
5) When junior high kids are indoctrinated into a violent regime on a deserted island, things probably won’t go so well.
On that note, Happy Halloween!