What are you reading this weekend? If you’re looking for some suggestions, you’ve come to the right place! How about:
– “Pure Gold Baby” by Margaret Drabble – already a hit, it’s now available in paperback
– “Blink & Caution” by Tim Wynne-Jones – support our amazing local authors!
– “The Art of Racing in the Rain” by Garth Stein – one of my favourite books that I’ve read all year
– “Little Owl’s Orange Scarf” by Tatyana Feeney – a great little tale for kids
– “Philomena” by Martin Sixsmith – the true story of a woman’s search for her son – now a motion picture featuring Dame Judi Dench
– “The Soup Sisters Cookbook” Edited by Sharon Hapton – because it’s soup weather already!
– “An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth” by Chris Hadfield – what’s not to love?!
We’ve also already restocked the beautiful linen-bound version of “The Hobbit” which is sure to be a hit for kids of any age on your Christmas list! The first few people to come in and purchase it can pick up a pack of complimentary Hobbit postcards!