If you’re brave enough to brave the cold, you’ll be rewarded with a fresh selection of secondhand books! We just priced these and got them on the shelves last night. There are nearly one hundred titles to choose from in all different genres!
- The Geneva Trap by Stella Rimington
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Ben H. Winters & Jane Austen
- Intolerable: A Memoir of Extremes by Kamal Al-Solaylee (a Canada Reads 2015 finalist!)
- Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food by Paul Greenberg
- Hawking Incorporated; Stephen Hawking and the Anthropology of the Knowing Subject by Helene Mialet
- Jack of Diamonds by Bruce Courtenay
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- and lots of Roald Dahl and Robert Munsch for the little ones!
Have you read anything great lately? We’re always looking for recommendations! Next on my to-read list is The Martian by Andy Weir…what’s yours?