We’ve recently expanded our greeting card offerings and want to introduce you to cards by Dani Press! When it comes to stationery at the shop, we’re pretty damn picky and these cards ticked all the right boxes:
- They’re Canadian: made in a small studio in Toronto
- They’re affordable: just $4.50 for the photo cards and $3.95 for the chipboard cards
- A portion of all sales goes to charity – 10% of profits help fund These Numbers Have Faces, a non-profit providing leadership loans and community impact programming to university students in Rwanda, Uganda and South Africa.
- They’re eco-friendly: the chipboard cards are all made from recycled padding board; all envelopes are 100% recycled grocery store bag and all cards are packaged in compostable, plant-based, no flap, eco clear bags.
- They’re bad-ass and pure awesome and just as good to give as they are to receive: they feature amazing shots from all over the globe and showcase quirky wit, the perfect simple sentiment or a blank inside so you can pour out your own heartfelt message. They’re the kind of cards you not only want to send to all your friends and loved ones, you’ll probably also want to frame some up and put them on your walls as pure wanderlust inspiration.
We’re so happy to feature Dani Press cards in our shop – it’s a perfect fit! We hope you agree.