We’re back open starting tomorrow (July 2) but we’ve implemented some changes. Please take a minute to read this if you are planning to visit Backbeat soon.
Here’s everything you need to know (UPDATED – AUGUST 1, 2020):
New hours (for now):
3 customers (or family group) can browse the music side and 1 customer (or family group) can browse the book side at a time.
– This means 3 customers/family can browse records and a different customer/family can browse books.
– If the shop is at capacity, you will need to wait outside until they are done.
Please try and limit your time to 20 minutes and have a plan as to what you are looking for ahead of your arrival.
– Please respect other customers that may be waiting to come in the shop.
You must sanitize your hands when you enter the shop.
– We have a wall mounted touchless sanitizer station for you to use.
– Please no gloves.
Face coverings are now mandatory.
– On July 7, 2020 The Leeds, Grenville & Lanark Disctrict Health Unit issued an instruction under the province’s Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act Stage 2 that mandates wearing a mask or face covering in enclosed public spaces.
– Please bring your own mask.
– If you have a reason why you cannot wear a mask, you are still welcome at Backbeat Books and Music where we have implemented all required safety protocols.
If you are picking up an online order and customers are in the shop you will only be able to enter the shop to pick up your order.
– You won’t be able to browse unless you’d like to wait outside until they are done.
First time you come in, you’ll notice that we’ve moved the cash counter – it’s now front and centre.
– This will help us maintain physical distancing while you are in the shop, and allow others to come in for quick pickups.
– We have a barrier in place to be able to safely serve you.
We are happy to welcome you back, hope you will feel safe and enjoy being able to be shopping at Backbeat once again. See you soon!
Don’t forget, if you are still staying at home or minimizing your time out hit up our eShop and order your new vinyl or used books online. Spark us a message for any other requests or questions that you might have. We are here to help!